Step-by-step Activation Procedure of Activate UAN or Universal Account Number Activation or EPF UAN Activation at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in….
Universal Account Number (UAN) is allotted to each and every government employee or private employee who contributes to Employee Provident Fund (EPF). It is a Twelve digit number assigned by Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). The UAN will remain same for an employee although if he decided to change another job from one employer to the other. Every time an employee changes the job, a new member identification number (ID) is assigned by the EPFO.
You should inform your new employer UAN. Once, the member ID is linked to UAN, you will get all the information relating to EPF from UAN with different employers. You can also withdraw money from EPFO without depending upon the employers. In this post we can see how to Activate UAN or Universal Account Number Activation or EPF UAN Activation at Unified Members portal official website.
Process on Activate UAN Activation (Universal Account Number) at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
Activation of Universal Account Number (UAN) is a very simple process provided you have UAN and member ID in hand, within a shortspan of time you will have your username (UAN) and personalized password. Here are the step by step guide to UAN Activation are as follows…
- UAN and member ID: The first step is to get the UAN; most of the employers provide the UAN on the pay slip or you can request your HR department to provide UAN. Also request for your member ID.
- Visit website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- You will be directed to another Unified Members Portal official Website. In that portal you can scroll the page down then you can see which has the option “Activate UAN” at the bottom left corner.
- After you can Type Either Universal Account Number (UAN) or Member Identity Number or Aadhaar Number or PAN number.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields in the page like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, eMail ID.
- Finally you will enter the Captcha and click on “Get Authorization Pin”. You will receive authorization pin on your registered mobile number.
- Click “I Agree” on the disclaimer and enter the OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number, then click on “validate OTP and Activate UAN”
- After activation of UAN, you will receive password on your registered mobile number
Now you can login to your UAN portal using UAN as ID and the password which you have received on your mobile. You can change your UAN password after you login in the UAN portal.