Step by Step process on how to link your Aadhaar to UAN Account or Aadhaar Number to Universal Account Number Online Without Login into epfindia.gov.in….
We live in a technologically advanced world where anything can be bought, sold or linked with just a click! Speaking of linking, you may have received messages about linking your Aadhaar to your bank account, mobile account and even UAN account. You may have doubts about linking your Aadhaar to UAN account online. You can do that by visiting the site epfindia.gov.in but there are other ways to do it!
What is UAN?
UAN literally stands for Universal Account Number. EPFO allots it to an individual. This is a 12 digit number which is given to a worker/employee by EPFO India. With the help of the UAN account number, the employees can manage their provident funds online. The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is basically a scheme in which the employees can save a small amount from their monthly earnings which is given to them once they retire.
Since Aadhaar verification and linking has become an important process, it has become mandatory to link your Aadhaar to UAN account as well. You can link your Aadhaar Number to Universal Account Number without logging in at the official website of EPF India. Let us find out the procedure.
How to Link Aadhaar to UAN Account Online without Login at https://epfindia.gov.in?
- You would need to visit the EPF official site – http://www.epfindia.com/site_en
- Next step is to find the link of eKYC portal. You will find it under online services.
- Once you click on the eKYC portal, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You would get two options – EPFO for Financial Officers and EPFO Members. You need to select the desired option. Select Link UAN Account under EPFO Members.
- You will be redirected to a page https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/LinkUanAadhaar where you need to fill the details like UAN number, mobile number, gender and aadhar number. Make sure that you are mentioning the contact number which is linked with your UAN number. An OTP pin will be sent to your mobile number. You would need to confirm the OTP in this.
- After you have filled all details, click on submit button.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked to your UAN account. The process will be successful after you submit the details.
In case you want to check whether your Aadhar is linked with your EPF(UAN) account or not, you will need to select ‘Track eKYC’ under the EPFO members section.
Write your UAN number and click on ‘Track eKYC’. It is a simple process which does not take much time! So, do not waste time and link your Aadhar to your UAN account now!