EPFO Balance / EPF Balance / PF Balance Check with UAN number or without UAN or PF Number check online at www.epfindia.com or epfindia.gov.in….
What is Provident Fund (PF)? Provident fund also known as pension fund. It offers most of the personnel with lumpsum amount at the time of leaving from the company. Employees give a share of their incomes into a provident fund and companies must give on behalf of their personnel. The amount in the account is then given to the retirees. Sometimes,it is given out to the person who cannot work. Everyone to know the PF Balance Check with UAN Number or EPF Balance with UAN Number or EPFO Balance Enquiry with UAN (Universal Account Number) at www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in websites.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is one of the largest social security organisations in the world when it comes to clientele and financial transactions. With the high number of clients, there was a need to look for a new way of making services easily available. This solution came in the form of Epfindia website which is accessible at any time of the day. In this article, we are going to take a look at services available in Epfindia Website.
How to know PF Balance Check with UAN number at www.epfindia.com?
It is possible for the users to access their PF passbook on a distinct website provided by the EPFO. To check the Provident Fund passbook on the portal, it is necessary to have your account linked with your UAN.
Follow the steps given below to check PF Balance with UAN number:
- The passbook of the member is accessible at www.epfindia.gov.in or www.epfindia.com.
- Under ‘Our Services’, hit on to ‘For Employees’.
- Now, click on ‘Member Passbook’ in‘Services’.
- It can be directed to this URL: https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- A login page will appear where it is require entering the details like UAN number and password after it has been initiated.
How to PF Balance Check without UAN number at www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in?
There are two methods using which user can check the EPFO balance without the UAN.
In the first method user can check the EPF balance in the form of an SMS.
- You can get the SMS that will lists down your Balance, PF number, age and name as per the EPF records. Just Giving a Missed call to 011-22901406.
- Using the format EPFOHO UAN , just send a text message to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.
Another method will give you much detail. It provides you the entire UAN passbook info of your EPF account.
- For checking EPF balance using the Member portal it requires to register with it. Just by entering PF number, name and identity proof detail user can get registered.
- Now, login to the member portal using KYC document number and mobile number. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number that will help you to verify authenticity.
- After giving PF number, user can download the PF passbook. For authentication purpose, an OTP is sent again on your mobile number.
- You will see the download link for EPF Ppassbook download, once the OTP is verified.
EPF Balance Check using PF number?
The EPF Mobile App is launched by The EPFO for all the EPF members. This app provides the services like the Missed Call Service and SMS Based UAN Activation. Follow the given steps to Check PF Balance using PF number:
- For sending the text to 7738299899, user can use the UAN registered mobile number.
- For receiving the text message in your mobile phone, the format of the message will be “EPFOHO UAN” .
- The EPFO will send you the member information, once you sent the message, along with the info of the KYC, last contribution, and total PF amount.